Time and Efficiency
Dexcomm has been providing telephone answering service since 1954. In that time we have used many different methods to determine customer billing. Consistently throughout that time our largest expense has been our operator salaries. Beginning in 1996, we began using operator time to determine our billing to customers. This allows us to match our revenue with our expenses. Reducing the operator time required to service an account allows us to control our costs and allows us to pass our cost savings along to our customers.
- Review the information that you ask our operators to obtain for you to see if anything is redundant.
- For example, is asking for your caller’s address necessary?
- We can revise the amount of information we give out to your callers, and the amount of information we take on your messages.
- Regularly update the information that we have about your company. If we have outdated employee information, it may take longer to deliver your messages.
- Create an automated announcement of office hours prior to an operator answering.
- Moderate or eliminate intra-company calls. Make sure your employees have phone lists handy so that they don’t have to always call us to reach a co-worker.
- Give your family members your private office number or back line so they can call you directly without using operator and patch time.
For more ways to learn how to lower your answering service invoice with Dexcomm:
Let us know when you are available to schedule an invoice analysis. Our Customer Service Department and Business Office will listen to your goals and suggest options to reduce your monthly invoice.