U.S.-Based, Dependable and Reliable Call Center Services
Our clients depend on us each day to represent them in a first-class manner. Delivering the best possible customer experience, requires us to continuously measure our service quality. This is why we have established a dedicated team to focus on leading, monitoring, and developing our call center staff. Our Quality Assurance Director oversees our industry award winning quality assurance process to deliver excellent results for your business. And, our Team Leaders, Trainers, and Coaches focus on making sure that our staff are knowledgeable about your account, and developing their customer service skill-sets in order to professionally and effectively assist your customers.
In addition to being conscientious of the importance of customer service quality for your callers, we understand that being available for your callers 24/7 is another key component of your success in today's modern business environment. This is why we have designed a triple redundant system for telephony, data, and power to ensure that we achieve our goal of 99.999% uptime.
Call Center Services
- Appointment Scheduling: Our integration capabilities enable call center agents to schedule appointments for you directly in ServiceTitan, simplifying and streamlining processes to help you work more efficiently.
- Appointment Reminders: We can send automated appointment reminders and receive confirmations through our web-based notification system without your involvement, so you and your team can focus on best serving your clients.
- Inbound Marketing Support: We can take orders from your customers and capture their preferences in terms of size, style, quantity, shipping and more. Our software provides upsell and cross-sell links with full scripting and conditional branching capabilities, so every call can be both a customer service call and an order call.
- Outbound Marketing Support: Adding a toll-free number with live answering for your advertising enables our professional, highly trained staff to support all types, including pay-per-click, television, radio, display, print, billboard or social media.
- Practice Management System Integration: We’ll explore opportunities to integrate your practice management system, which allows us to schedule appointments, take orders and more — all with the click of a button.
- Customer Service: We can offer the support your customers need (whenever they need it) based on frequently asked questions and answers provided by your team.
- Product Knowledge: Each of our call center agents is specifically trained to support the businesses and industries Dexcomm serves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Dexcomm offer call center reporting?
Absolutely! We can provide complete client, traffic, operations, billing and management reporting customized to track specific key performance indicators. We also offer 150 customized call center templates using SAP Crystal Reports, so you can access the data most relevant to your organization.
How do you choose the best call center for your business?
The best call center for your business is one that properly manages calls and provides comprehensive, top-quality onboarding and ongoing training sessions. This way, customer service representatives can act as a true extension of your organization and best serve each of your callers.
How do rates change based on call volume, integrations or other factors?
Dexcomm customers are charged for the total minutes an operator actively works for them. We offer several monthly base minutes packages and charge a very reasonable rate on months when our customers go over. Check out our pricing calculator to learn how your anticipated call volume and additional features/services will impact your rate.
Can Dexcomm handle customer service-related emails and texts?
Yes, absolutely! In addition to telephone answering services, Dexcomm also provides email and text monitoring support to ensure you’ll never miss another important message.
Awards & Recognition