Established in 1954, Dexcomm has become an expert in telephone answering services, e.g., taking accurate messages and delivering a quality customer service experience to our callers. Our Virtual Receptionist services evolved out of our experiences and lessons learned while mastering the answering service business.
Virtual Receptionist services are great for small business owners who want to avoid the overhead of a full-time receptionist. Our representatives are trained and monitored to provide great customer service so that you don’t have to go through the hassle of hiring and supervising extra staff members. We can provide reminder services, scheduling, eReply, as well as email, fax-to-email, and voice mail screening, and alerts. In addition, we have API integration abilities to help us connect with systems within your organization.
Getting started is easy! Here's how it works:
- Our dedicated customer service team will spend time getting to know exactly what you need in a receptionist.
- We will then work with you to get your scripting developed and protocols established.
- We will host an onboarding meeting with you to make sure that your account is ready to go live.
- You forward your phones on your designated start date.
- We monitor your account, and follow up with you to see how things are going in the first few months.
- You are assigned a designated account manager who will follow up with you throughout your tenure with us.
Awards & Recognition