Dexcomm is a business that prides itself on its close partnership with clients. So occasionally, we find it beneficial to take you behind the scenes to give you an inside look at how we operate. We have developed our own best practices for every component of our business in order to maximize efficiency and help us serve you. As part of an ongoing blog series, we will be featuring each aspect of our core processes, which we proudly call the “Dexcomm Way.” Look out for future blog posts highlighting these processes and the people behind them.
- Hiring Process – Learn how we hire staff based on best organizational fit from our resident human resources whiz, Steffy Ritter.
- Onboarding – See how we familiarize new customers with Dexcomm via a thorough and transparent onboarding process with Nikki Stahl.
- Training – Latoya Cole explains how our extensive, industry specific, continuous training—with clear expectations and accountability—make our training process top-of-the-line.
- Scripting and Programming – We ensure that your voice is heard through best-in-industry message taking that is clear and complete. Jaimie Guidry explains our approach.
- Quality Assurance – Our best-in-industry QA supervisor, Felicia Dunumba, elaborates on how we ensure compliance to Dexcomm standards by grading a statistically significant number of our calls and meeting monthly to calibrate scoring.
- Culture – Our company culture is built on compassion and concern for others, ensuring that each caller receives the time and attention they require. Read about our president, Jamey Hopper, and how he established the internal importance of our core values.
- Marketing – How do we maximize returns on marketing initiatives? Our marketing director, Jarret Going, answers this question and more.
- Long-Term Partnership Relationships – Read about how our customer service manager, Karl Schott, tailors all of our services, training, billing, and goals for the long-term success of our clients.
Keep an eye out for future blog posts detailing our clearly defined expectations of each of these topics.