At Dexcomm, we offer a cloud-based secure messaging tool that allows you to send encrypted messages with your mobile device. The miSecureMessages Application allows you to categorize your personal and business messages and ensures your information will stay confidential, meeting all HIPAA and HITECH regulations. Receive your messages from Dexcomm, coworkers or anyone one on your list!
miSecureMessages is a powerful Smartphone paging and messaging application built for Android™, Apple® and BlackBerry® devices. It enables two-way instant communications using the app (no text or SMS package needed) to easily reply and organize your communications.
Ease of use
The recipient will receive an alert that a new message has been received, and can view it instantly using the app on their mobile device. miSecureMessages uses its own app on the mobile device, and the messages are kept separate from the recipient's other text and email messages. User guides
- Allows you to send encrypted messages to other mobile devices using 3G, 4G or a Wi-Fi connection.
- SMS capability is not required. miSecureMessages uses its own technology to ensure messages are immediate, reliable, and secure.
- Users can send messages to each other, device-to-device, or from their miSecureMessages app Contact List.
- Send large amounts of information quickly.
- Reporting and tracking of messages.
- Recipients can receive optional attention-getting alerts from their mobile device to help ensure immediate action
- Allows you to prioritize your messages, which are displayed at the top of the recipient’s inbox.
- Organizes your messages into message threads, giving you easy access to a complete conversation.
- Provides encrypted “message delivery” and “message read” receipts.
- Allows the recipient to reply to a message with an encrypted response.
- Data is encrypted - utilizes end-to-end message encryption, ensuring that messages in-transit are secure and protected.
- No information is stored on your device - miSecureMessages quickly retrieves message information each time the app is accessed, but no information is stored on your mobile device.
- Access can be remotely disabled - At any time, you can remotely disable a device’s miSecureMessages licensing, so that a person’s app cannot log in or access the database any longer.
- Passcode feature (Optional) - Users may create a four-digit passcode that they must enter each time they access the miSecureMessages App.
In addition to the security features listed, we are fully HIPAA compliant. At Dexcomm, we are focused on listening to your needs, providing customer-friendly service while connecting you to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Want to know more?
Ask our Experts or get a quote!