How We Help
HVAC companies, law offices, medical offices, cosmetic practices, and anyone who needs a pleasant voice to represent their business will benefit from Dexcomm’s traditional answering services. In fact, we are more than just an answering service. Dexcomm becomes an extension of your business at a fraction of the cost. We are here to help you, as a partner, so that your callers receive care, compassion, and attention to their needs – all while upholding your company’s mission and your vision.
Medical Answering Services
HIPAA Compliant: Every person who comes through our door to answer for Dexcomm is asked to sign a confidentiality agreement. We know that protecting health information is a number one priority when working as a service provider in the medical industry. Every agent receives HIPAA training before they are allowed to answer medical calls, and our entire staff undergoes HIPAA training annually.
Easier On-Calls: You have the option to schedule your own on-call through our Web Portal or let our on-call specialist document it for you. We can also acquire and store detailed information about your escalation protocols to ensure that your on-call calls are handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
Experience: We have experience answering a broad range of medical calls. Birth calls, doctor’s offices, hospital groups, home health, hospice, and funeral homes are just some of the calls we have answered.
Virtual Receptionist Services You Can Count On
Virtual Receptionist services are excellent for small business owners who want to avoid the overhead of a full-time receptionist. Our representatives are trained and monitored to provide excellent customer service so that you don’t have to go through the hassle of hiring and supervising extra staff members. We can provide reminder services, scheduling, eReply, as well as email, fax-to-email, and voice mail screening, and alerts. In addition, we have API integration abilities to help us connect with systems within your organization, including ServiceTitan, Clio Grow, and Clio Manage.
How it Works
- Our dedicated customer service team will spend time getting to know exactly what you need in a receptionist.
- We will then work with you to get your scripting developed and protocols established.
- We will host an onboarding meeting with you to ensure your account is ready to go live.
- You forward your phones on your designated start date.
- We monitor your account and follow up with you to see how things are going in the first few months.
- You are assigned a designated account manager who will follow up with you throughout your tenure with us.
US-Based, Dependable, and Reliable Call Center Services
Our clients depend on us each day to represent them in a first-class manner. Delivering the best possible customer experience requires us to measure our service quality continuously. This is why we have established a dedicated team to focus on leading, monitoring, and developing our call center staff. Our Quality Assurance Director oversees our industry award-winning quality assurance process to deliver excellent results for your business. Our Team Leaders, Trainers, and Coaches focus on ensuring that our staff are knowledgeable about your account and developing their customer service skill sets to professionally and effectively assist your customers.
Call Center Services
- Appointment Scheduling: Our integration capabilities enable call center agents to schedule appointments for you directly in ServiceTitan, simplifying and streamlining processes to help you work more efficiently.
- Appointment Reminders: We can send automated appointment reminders and receive confirmations through our web-based notification system without your involvement, so you and your team can focus on best serving your clients.
- Inbound Marketing Support: We can take orders from your customers and capture their preferences in terms of size, style, quantity, shipping, and more. Our software provides upsell and cross-sell links with full scripting and conditional branching capabilities so that every call can be both a customer service call and an order call.
- Outbound Marketing Support: Adding a toll-free number with live answering for your advertising enables our professional and highly trained staff to support all types, including pay-per-click, television, radio, display, print, billboard, or social media.
- Practice Management System Integration: We’ll explore opportunities to integrate your practice management system, which allows us to schedule appointments, take orders, and more — all with the click of a button.
- Customer Service: We can offer the support your customers need (whenever they need it) based on frequently asked questions and answers provided by your team.
- Product Knowledge: Each of our call center agents is specifically trained to support the businesses and industries Dexcomm serves.
The Dexcomm Difference
Since 1954, Dexcomm is an experienced answering service you can trust to represent your business professionally. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to provide excellent service and treat your customers as our own. If you’re short-staffed, lose phone service, or experience an unexpected spike in call volume, we will be available.